16 February 2009

all of this has happened before...



Thinking about changing the name of the blog. Second Exodus is a good name, meaningful to me. Humanity freed itself from its oppressors and got Back On The Road. This is my second blog. The first was not so good. Don't use Blogstream. It's still there, but I won't link you to it 'cause anything good over there has been reprinted here. I probably would not have started this blog if it weren't for a certain pixie. Not the second time I've been in love, but the second time someone's been in love with me. Words cannot explain how awesome the last year with her has been, despite growing anxiety about my work situation and my education situation.

Anyway, a new name for the blog. Right. I have some ideas. I want to put it to a vote. I want you to vote. If I put up a poll, would you vote for a new title? It would be a shame if you really liked "I love M&Ms" as the new title, then "I love M&Ms" lost by one vote. Because you didn't vote. Just like Bush in '04. Suggestions:

I Love M&Ms
Baltar Is My Homeboy
Allergic to Formalydehyde
Rosebud
Frakkin' Muggles!!
New Otherton
Cliff Clavin Is My Homie
Nighthawks at the Diner
Greedo Shoots First
Frak Gravity!
Bite My Shiny Metal A$$
Manny Being Manny

These are just rough ideas. I may post a poll soon. Watch for it. Keep your feet on the ground, but keep reachin' for the stars.

4 comments:

Iroquois Pliskin said...

I vote for greedo shoots first.

a bonsai said...

i vote for Frakkin Muggles!

Unknown said...

My vote is SecondExodus. It is, by far, the coolest name for a blog that I visit and far superior to the new names offered on your list. SecondExodus is esoteric and not immediately identifiable as an allusion to someone else's work as names such as Frakkin' Muggles or Rosebud would be. Ilike being a fan of the one of a kind Second Exodus site. I will be less excited by visiting a blog site named after s familiar work. That, in name, would feel like going to a fan site. Will a site by any other name taste as insightful?

seneferu said...

i vote to keep it what it is even though i am not so enlightened as to know what it refers to....i am enlightened in many other ways though :)