17 April 2009

wait, there's more...



What about the real Henry Gale?


If Dharma was wiped out, why is Dharma food arriving on the PRD in 2004, at least 12 years later?


When the Others wiped out Dharma, did they have agents in Ann Arbor, killing all the off-island Dharma people?


Can we trust Locke's dream-hologram vision of Horace when he says that he's been dead for 12 years?


What lies in the shadow of the statue? If you look at the bottom center photo of the collage, there's a statue that casts a very tall shadow on the building. Who is in that building? His picture is bottom right; his name is Alvar Hanso, the money-man behind the Dharma Initiative. Alvar's great-grandfather was Magnus Hanso, the captain of the Black Rock, the slave ship that shipwrecked on the Island over 100 years ago. Possible the statue was still standing, and the Black Rock ended up directly in its shadow?

2 comments:

Arcticroses said...

I like your idea of a new DI being the third faction, and it makes perfect sense. I commented on Mistaking Coincidence for Fate on this as well and am working on a theory that Eloise Hawking is involved with the new DI based on her position in the Lamp Post and the fact that she has been absent from the island in 1977. Possibly exiled by Charles prior to his own expulsion? I'm not sure yet. I also write about LOST (lindaslostblog.blogspot.com), however I am no where near the caliber of others. I really like your ideas and can't wait to read what you have to say.

Arcticroses said...

I just found this theory about Illana and Bram that you might find interesting.
http://www.docarzt.com/lost/lost-theories/lost-theory-the-prodigal-sons-and-daughters-return/
After reading it, I more sure of a new DI. Let me know what you think.