02 May 2008

My horoscope

Libra
September 22 - October 22The day doesn't begin until you clear your head and take stock in some pending personal issues, dear Libra. You might be making mountains out of molehills. Realize that there is a path for everybody. It will be powerful but won't do any good. Keep your power under wraps. Concentrate more on the more mundane tasks that need to be done. Why not make a list?


Just as I was thinking to write about how worried I am right now, I read this. I may be making mountains out of molehills, in fact, I usually do. Most of my mountains are molehills, but all the same, there is a path for everybody. What about that? What about when you need someone's help to walk the path? Are you, am I, bold enough to ask for help? But I can't worry anymore tonight. I have to trust that the Almighty Whatever will take care of me, and the people I love. So I'll make a list instead. Maybe I'll make a few, but the first one is a list of the mundane tasks I did today:
swept and mopped floors
took the trash out
walked to another store to pick up much-needed supplies
brewed coffee
made drinks
dusted shelves
carried milk
wiped stuff off
filled empty things
cleaned dirty things
ground coffee

No comments: